PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
My dinner was a salad, two big French cut pork chops and mashed potatoes. As this is a "diet free" weekend, thanks in part to the scheming fella who sent us a Collin Street Bakery pecan pie and a fruit cake - first fruit cake I've ever liked. I usually hate them - I had two slices of pie with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream, and one slice of fruit cake. M'lady added to the drama by a slice of Chocolate Decadence Napoleon, which I ate almost half of. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching episode two of "Grant" with Sleepy Suzy on my lap. Molly is snoozin' on m'lady's lap.
Collin Street Bakery is a stop I make any time I’m headed that far west on I-20. They have lots of fantastic pastries and such in the bakery, too. And yes, they make a damn good fruitcake.

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
"Kendal Dark " in Chacom
1Ng9lq0.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Planta 2012 Marula fruit aromatic, in a Ropp red stain smooth straight apple with silver-color band and deep red stem; this is one of my favorite aromatic blends, an acquired taste I've learned to enjoy. Marula fruit ferments and elephants are seen to get intoxicated on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.