PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
My dinner was a salad, two big French cut pork chops and mashed potatoes. As this is a "diet free" weekend, thanks in part to the scheming fella who sent us a Collin Street Bakery pecan pie and a fruit cake - first fruit cake I've ever liked. I usually hate them - I had two slices of pie with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream, and one slice of fruit cake. M'lady added to the drama by a slice of Chocolate Decadence Napoleon, which I ate almost half of. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching episode two of "Grant" with Sleepy Suzy on my lap. Molly is snoozin' on m'lady's lap.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed ina Meer...
l5cEdP3.jpg

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
My dinner was a salad, two big French cut pork chops and mashed potatoes. As this is a "diet free" weekend, thanks in part to the scheming fella who sent us a Collin Street Bakery pecan pie and a fruit cake - first fruit cake I've ever liked. I usually hate them - I had two slices of pie with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream, and one slice of fruit cake. M'lady added to the drama by a slice of Chocolate Decadence Napoleon, which I ate almost half of. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching episode two of "Grant" with Sleepy Suzy on my lap. Molly is snoozin' on m'lady's lap.
Wow!!

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
As I watched the ribs being prepared for a ride in the new Traeger grill, I enjoyed a bowl of 2014 McClelland's No. 24 in a GBD Fantasy 864 Dublin, sandblasted with triangular smooth panels, and a stem crafted for me by Jim Cooke (back 18 years ago, when he did repairs) complete with the GBD metal tag.
My tipple was a Bombay Sapphire G&T.
BTW, the ribs were terrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.