PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsshreck32

Lifer
Aug 1, 2023
Western PA
Good morning. Finally the real cold has arrived, and winter. So the viruses are walking around the city. No smoking today. Yesterday I caught one hell of a cold. I can't drink cold beverages, a couple of cold beers, knocked me out. So, chicken broth, blanket, and a stick in my mouth. I wish you a happy Saturday. View attachment 279222
Praying for your health, friend!

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
I agree. Some things are good. But you know what is never hype: A blue corn tortilla enchilada at Michael’s Cafeteria in Taos, New Mexico. Life is good… but at Michael’s it is never better.
Ha, what's funny is the wife is making enchiladas tonight for dinner. Gonna be good a good night!

About 15 years ago, I used to work in Norristown, PA, about 45 mins from me, and there's a large group of Hispanics that live and own businesses there, almost like Chinatown, but Mexico's version. There are so many restaurants that have incredible food. I've had some of the best burritos and tacos during my stint there. The prices were cheap and the amount of food they gave you was fantastic. I've never been to Mexico, but I feel like it's probably the next best thing.

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I used to go to Montreal a lot for work. Don't get there as much as I'd like now. Probably a good thing. I'd spend a fortune there! :rolleyes: Love their Balkan Blend too. Still have some of that, but getting low.
I hear ya! The list is always longer than the available funds!
I have some of their Balkan - yeah, it's good. Their Reserve is really nice too - the first blend I ever smoked.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Good morning. Finally the real cold has arrived, and winter. So the viruses are walking around the city. No smoking today. Yesterday I caught one hell of a cold. I can't drink cold beverages, a couple of cold beers, knocked me out. So, chicken broth, blanket, and a stick in my mouth. I wish you a happy Saturday. View attachment 279222
Feel better soon sir!

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Escudo in a Jack Howell Bulldog.

IMG0138.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.