PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a triangular briar shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem. A friend was smoking Hogshead in a cob, so I thought I'd give it a try. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Watching The Lone Ranger. James Arness played the sheriff in this episode.
Spilldog.jpg

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a triangular briar shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem. A friend was smoking Hogshead in a cob, so I thought I'd give it a try. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Watching The Lone Ranger. James Arness played the sheriff in this episode.
View attachment 279320
Haven’t seen this from you before but I absolutely love it.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Sam the Scamp and Abner the Eager were competitive in who would walk with me on my last lap. Silly cats. Sam is taking a snooze by my side right now. Abner is outside.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.