PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
Like @Humblepipe is probably doing, I’m about to watch the first UFC of 2024. Having Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a Briar, Sweat, and Tears (BST) Large Curve (LC) Swan Neck 3/4 Bent Billiard—five hours of smoking time with this pipe should get me through most of the event.

View attachment 279326

I have to record for viewing tomorrow, brother. we have company coming over tonight. I will watch it tomorrow, being careful not to check the results tonight. It should still be fun. Enjoy! That's a nice looking set up (pipe and tobacco) for the match!!

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Well Im sure with the King’s experience and courage his majesty faired better than the rest of his Kingdom when they attempted the task. Other than @Tate with his 5 Brothers and my stint with Old Joe Krantz I’ve found nothing that kicks any harder. I hope all is finding the Clay King well and a good weekend is forthcoming.
Haven’t had HH Rustica yet, I get more Nic from 1792DKF than 5Bros.
I’m really wanting to try the Rustica because my taste go more to dark than burley, just can’t bring myself to grab 3.5oz on a hope…

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I’m really wanting to try the Rustica because my taste go more to dark than burley, just can’t bring myself to grab 3.5oz on a hope…
@Sobrbiker I've got some 1792 Flake to smoke in my clays; going to save some for the Battle of Nantwich this month.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Yeah, I think you’d probably dig the Rustica as a blending booster but as a stand alone it can get rough.
Im with you 1792 is a fantastic smoke.

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Like @Humblepipe is probably doing, I’m about to watch the first UFC of 2024. Having Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a Briar, Sweat, and Tears (BST) Large Curve (LC) Swan Neck 3/4 Bent Billiard—five hours of smoking time with this pipe should get me through most of the event.

View attachment 279326
I can't remember if I asked this before, but are you sipping on this the entire time??

ParkitoATL

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2023
Atlanta, GA
SG Best Brown + Rosewater

I found a bottle of rosewater in my fridge and got the inspiration to soak some Best Brown in there. Mixed a tablespoon with a small handful of BB until it was fairly soaked, let it dry two days until nice n' crispy. Wow! What a lovely smoke. The rosewater was not overwhelming, just a light hint that I think really improves an already terrific tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.