PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Escudo in a Jack Howell Bulldog.

IMG0138.jpeg

Welcome back! Some members had recently commented on your absence lately.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Went lunting in the still snowy woods w/wifey and mustang today, and took along P&C Scotty's Trout Stream in a MM Dagner Poker. Will have a 2nd bowl this afternoon, so I shall post a cumulative bird report later...
Did not manage to get my bowl of Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique in before it got too damn cold, so it shall wait for another time. But I had to post this, since I saw basically everyone today.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Dark-eyed junco, California quail, California towhee, Spotted towhee, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, White-crowned sparrow, Mountain chickadee, Northern flicker, Red-tailed hawk, American crow, American tree sparrow, Spotted towhee, Mourning dove, and....drumroll please....a Sharp-shinned hawk, right on the ledge of my deck! No doubt trying (and failing) to pick off some of the aforementioned lunch menu. Hope he/she (I think accipiters aren't non-binary :rolleyes:) got a good rodent meal, however.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Did not manage to get my bowl of Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique in before it got too damn cold, so it shall wait for another time. But I had to post this, since I saw basically everyone today.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Dark-eyed junco, California quail, California towhee, Spotted towhee, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, White-crowned sparrow, Mountain chickadee, Northern flicker, Red-tailed hawk, American crow, American tree sparrow, Spotted towhee, Mourning dove, and....drumroll please....a Sharp-shinned hawk, right on the ledge of my deck! No doubt trying (and failing) to pick off some of the aforementioned lunch menu. Hope he/she (I think accipiters aren't non-binary :rolleyes:) got a good rodent meal, however.
Wow! You are blessed with many species of feathered ones! Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.