PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
@PaulRVA The Rustica is the strongest pipe baccy the Clay King has ever smoked. Got a serious baccy rush from it; need to sit down to smoke the Rustica and not smoke it too hard:)
The Clay King likes Virginia / Burley / Cavendish blends most.
Well Im sure with the King’s experience and courage his majesty faired better than the rest of his Kingdom when they attempted the task. Other than @Tate with his 5 Brothers and my stint with Old Joe Krantz I’ve found nothing that kicks any harder. I hope all is finding the Clay King well and a good weekend is forthcoming.

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Thanks to @TheIronMonkey for hooking me up with my 1st ever bowl of Penzance. And I even have a little left over for maybe 3/4s of another bowl! Smoking it in my dragon claw meerschaum. It's very good, but I just don't get the "I GOTTA HAVE THIS" attitude towards this. There are so many other blends that are just as good (or dare I say, better?) than this that are readily available and don't break the bank.

1000001737.jpg

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Good morning. Finally the real cold has arrived, and winter. So the viruses are walking around the city. No smoking today. Yesterday I caught one hell of a cold. I can't drink cold beverages, a couple of cold beers, knocked me out. So, chicken broth, blanket, and a stick in my mouth. I wish you a happy Saturday. View attachment 279222
I know that feeling. I just got over that about a week ago. Hope you feel better soon!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Well Im sure with the King’s experience and courage his majesty faired better than the rest of his Kingdom when they attempted the task. Other than @Tate with his 5 Brothers and my stint with Old Joe Krantz I’ve found nothing that kicks any harder. I hope all is finding the Clay King well and a good weekend is forthcoming.
@PaulRVA Many thanks! I went to live music gig at the Neptune last night:
Felt tired this morning so having a rest; going to make a loaf of bread today.
Clay King keep on burnin':)

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Thanks to @TheIronMonkey for hooking me up with my 1st ever bowl of Penzance. And I even have a little left over for maybe 3/4s of another bowl! Smoking it in my dragon claw meerschaum. It's very good, but I just don't get the "I GOTTA HAVE THIS" attitude towards this. There are so many other blends that are just as good (or dare I say, better?) than this that are readily available and don't break the bank.

View attachment 279240
Glad you got to try it…now you know. Hype is real. Nice Claw! ☕

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer

View attachment 279240
I agree. Some things are good. But you know what is never hype: A blue corn tortilla enchilada at Michael’s Cafeteria in Taos, New Mexico. Life is good… but at Michael’s it is never better.

Status
Not open for further replies.