PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Good morning. Finally the real cold has arrived, and winter. So the viruses are walking around the city. No smoking today. Yesterday I caught one hell of a cold. I can't drink cold beverages, a couple of cold beers, knocked me out. So, chicken broth, blanket, and a stick in my mouth. I wish you a happy Saturda
Yes, the cold front we have had during the past two weeks were quite frustrating, the daytime temps were constantly between -15 to - 20c (4- 4,9 f)in the northern parts of the country temps were plummeting to -30c, but this seems to be over at least for the time being'' Hope You will feel better in the coming days, take care J.J

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Have you heard the story of "The never ending tin/jar" good people? I haven't either but I can't give any other explanation to the fact that I opened this tin of yellow Capstan (and transferred it in a jar) many months ago. Since weeks, when I reach it, I say to my self "this is the previous to the last bowl from this" but next time... I say just the same thing! It is recreated by itself! There must be a piece of the philosopher's stone in it...
Anyway I am smoking some. In a Falcon.
Have a good Saturday all!

Capstan Gold - Falcon pipe.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Yes, the cold front we have had during the past two weeks were quite frustrating, the daytime temps were constantly between -15 to - 20c (4- 4,9 f)in the northern parts of the country temps were plummeting to -30c, but this seems to be over at least for the time being'' Hope You will feel better in the coming days, take care J.J
Dear friend Paul. Those temperatures only I have in my freezer at home. My goodness, take care of yourself.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Good morning. Finally the real cold has arrived, and winter. So the viruses are walking around the city. No smoking today. Yesterday I caught one hell of a cold. I can't drink cold beverages, a couple of cold beers, knocked me out. So, chicken broth, blanket, and a stick in my mouth. I wish you a happy Saturday. View attachment 279222
Get better friend.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Im cleaning up my shop a little and smoking a bowl of Hal O the Wynd in an Ascorti pipe of the year 2002

View attachment 279209
@Sigmund I had the Lima model of 87031 Hal O' The Wynd on my model railway when I lived at home:
Photo of the real locomotive in the livery my model was in:
https://flic.kr/p/xccSzz I'll have to get a tin to smoke in my clays...

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
On it’s own it can be intense.
A pinch in an aromatic or english blend does well for me. I think of it as a tobacco version of hot sauce😁
@PaulRVA The Rustica is the strongest pipe baccy the Clay King has ever smoked. Got a serious baccy rush from it; need to sit down to smoke the Rustica and not smoke it too hard:)
The Clay King likes Virginia / Burley / Cavendish blends most.

Status
Not open for further replies.