PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
Maybe pipe smokers 's sense of smell are not as sensitive as others, even those who have evaluated more than 3000 kinds of tobacco.:confused:
anyway, It's their loss. When I smoke a pipe, my cat always sneaks up and rubs me with her head. At that time, the taste of tobacco is not so important to me. Fortunately, Suzy and Molly have your love. I'm sure they feel more kinds of tobacco than most people! I envy them all! :mad:
The neighbor took their collars off, and got a dog. :mad: They knew what they were doing. So do I. :mad: The "man" of the house never let them inside because his dainty li'l nose didn't like the smell of litter boxes. Didn't care that their seven year old girl loved those cats. :mad: I wish I could find a home for them. They are very sweet and lovable, and deserve a real home where they could be loved and appreciated. If Suzy and Molly would accept them, and they won't, I'd adopt them in a second.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Maybe pipe smokers 's sense of smell are not as sensitive as others, even those who have evaluated more than 3000 kinds of tobacco.:confused:
anyway, It's their loss. When I smoke a pipe, my cat always sneaks up and rubs me with her head. At that time, the taste of tobacco is not so important to me. Fortunately, Suzy and Molly have your love. I'm sure they feel more kinds of tobacco than most people! I envy them all! :mad:
I have a very good sense of smell. We clean the litter box every day. Litter box smell is worth the love of great cats. Btw, Molly likes to catch smoke rings. It's funny when she does.

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
Forgive my poor English, I just don't believe that your neighbor's olfactory sensitivity can exceed that of a critic who has tasted 3000 kinds of tobacco. :)
I have a very good sense of smell. We clean the litter box every day. Litter box smell is worth the love of great cats. Btw, Molly likes to catch smoke rings. It's funny when she does.

Trainpipeman

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2021
Rhode Island
Oh you know, just sitting down here in my dungeon workshop, puffing on some Cornell and Diehl small batch 2022View attachment 196940 Carolina red flake. Taking taking it through this bent Falcon. Making wood chips and shavings... Hopefully I can translate some of it into money lol 🤷🏼‍♂️
So far I've got a pen I made out of some leftover briar from some pipe projects.
View attachment 196941
That is a fine-looking pen. Good luck selling your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.