PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2016 Newminister 400 Superior Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown year 1948 Parker Super Bruyere patent 23 88/F bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
1948_Parker_patent 23 bulldog..jpg

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Your kind words have been conveyed to my wife. Thank you, Sir.
Leica's value retention has always been surprising. I bought two Chrome plating 7 elements 35 f2 in 2008, both of them are full package in NM+ condition, spent me about 2600 dollars from a retired German photographer. Now they are at a premium. However, I also regret selling a set of xpan ii and 45mm lens for only 1700 dollars.
In the end, we can't really own anything, just keep it for the younger generation.
Immersed in this idea, I decided to smoke a bowl of Balkan Supreme in my reverse calabash meer.View attachment 196517
Isaac, you are a "pipe photo set up artist" man! We have some of the kind in the forum, you certainly belong there and we thank you all! So enjoyable photos...

Yadkin1765

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2022
Maine
Watching the snow accumulate on the coast of Maine. Just finished a bowl of St. Bruno's RR in a Kaywoodie Zulu (finally broken in with no hot spots).

Eying some Stoved Red Virginia with a touch of added Cavendish OR some Newminster Superior Navy.

Really craving a strong, rummy, plummy navy flake, but alas, I have none. Guys, Maine is beautiful, but it really bites that you can't receive orders by mail, and there are zero good B&Ms in the vicinity.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Sealed Knot rules:
1) No smoking on the battlefield.
2) Musketeers and artillery are not allowed to smoke due to the explosion risk 🔥!
In the photo of the Musketeer with the clay pipe there's no smoke coming from his clay so there's no baccy in it. I couldn't have asked a Musketeer to light my clay pipe with his match cord on that very windy 🌬️ day at Bolsover Castle 🏰:)
I've got a length of slow match to light my clay pipes.
Thanks 👍 to James for showing me how to empty the ash out of a clay pipe without breaking it; just tap the pipe gently across the back of your hand✋!

Status
Not open for further replies.