PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akoni808

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2022
O’ahu, Hawai’i
Match Victorian with a pinch of royal yacht on top in the lattice meer. I have now exceeded my number of fingers, and I am not going to use my toes, So this is smoke number… “several!” Listening to pipesmag podcast number 93.
View attachment 196908
How is that blend? I have some sitting, waiting to be smoked.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steelhead trout and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the last quarter of this bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Deciding on what movie to watch.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Attachments

• Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg
    Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 1

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
The neighbor took their collars off, and got a dog. :mad: They knew what they were doing. So do I. :mad: The "man" of the house never let them inside because his dainty li'l nose didn't like the smell of litter boxes. Didn't care that their seven year old girl loved those cats. :mad: I wish I could find a home for them. They are very sweet and lovable, and deserve a real home where they could be loved and appreciated. If Suzy and Molly would accept them, and they won't, I'd adopt them in a second.
My wife is the asst manager at our local shelter and finding new homes for cats and dogs is often a real challenge. Trapped a near-neighbor's (mile away) unneutered tom that has been harassing our's and immediate neighbor's cats on our deck last night. Sweet guy, he and his also unneutered brother are both in the shelter now for 'free' neutering, testing, shots, chips etc. Nice family had them, but had no idea what they were in for not getting them neutered early...

Status
Not open for further replies.