PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2015
Burley flake #1 in a MM Washington 20230123_090517.jpgSitting here waiting on the building inspector,I hate this part of the job, I don't mind dealing with the inspection or even the inspector, it's having to sit here and wait that drives me nuts. Most of these guys won't take a call or respond to messages so I'm just stuck here until/if they show up.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Didn't the neighbor adopt them? :cry:
The neighbor took their collars off, and got a dog. :mad: They knew what they were doing. So do I. :mad: The "man" of the house never let them inside because his dainty li'l nose didn't like the smell of litter boxes. Didn't care that their seven year old girl loved those cats. :mad: I wish I could find a home for them. They are very sweet and lovable, and deserve a real home where they could be loved and appreciated. If Suzy and Molly would accept them, and they won't, I'd adopt them in a second.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.