PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
TGIF! I’ve been fighting an upper respiratory infection the past couple of weeks, so there’s been no smoking going on. I’m feeling much better now, and believe I’ll get a puff in before the wife gets home to disapprove. Rum Flake in a MM William, paired a dram of Sagamore Rye Sherry Cask, to scratch that itch. Have a great evening, all.
Cheers!

View attachment 196018
Nice to see you back Tar wheels, 2 weeks with no pipe mmmmm, this first bowl is gonna taste extra good.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
@reloader @Backwoods Briar - Thanks guys, feeling much better. Still have a bit of a nagging cough, but the weather is so nice and my wife went in to work from the office today, so there was no way I was going to let the opportunity slip away.…..and you’re right Backwoods, it tastes fantastic!

Cheers!
Glad you're doing better, man.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
TGIF! I’ve been fighting an upper respiratory infection the past couple of weeks, so there’s been no smoking going on. I’m feeling much better now, and believe I’ll get a puff in before the wife gets home to disapprove. Rum Flake in a MM William, paired a dram of Sagamore Rye Sherry Cask, to scratch that itch. Have a great evening, all.

Cheers!

View attachment 196018
Welcome back! Glad you’re on the mend…

Status
Not open for further replies.