PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Haunted Bookshop in the new to me, what I believe is an early KB&B meerschaum (pre Kaywoodie) with redmanol stem most likely imported from Vienna. Can't verify any of that, but sounds good, so we'll go with that! LOL Sour mash to drink. Still cold and windy, so this may be the last pipe of the night
.meerschaum cold.jpgmeer bulldog.jpg

K.E. Powell

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 20, 2022
West Virginia
Got me a new Boswell pipe as a birthday treat. Came with an ounce of his new blend, Old School." It's just my jam. It's like a gourmet version of Prince Albert. Much more body and flavor, but just as smooth and a touch sweeter. I'm loving it a good deal and will likely buy more in due time.

Attachments

• pipe3.jpg
    pipe3.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 4

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a day or two away from being able to go off my diet, and enjoy M'lady's vegetable soup with a sandwich. The dessert will be even more special. Anyway, I'm about half way through this bowl of Sutliff Presbyterian Ordained in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera with a tapered black acrylic stem. I've mostly figured out the blend now. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to watch a Hoot Gibson western. I've never seen one he did, so I'm curious to watch it.
Ardor Venere Extra Maigret billiard .jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.