PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
This is the new toy I received today, unsmoked, made in France. I bought it just for curiosity.There is no way to imagine how small this pipe is without it in hand. The Chamber Diameter is only 14mm/0.55inch.
Is this size pipe produced for preschool children?
I smoked a bowl of Bayou Morning in my Greek pipe. I had never tried this before. My first impression was that the Perique content was a little high, going to decide whether to buy more after aging it for a while.View attachment 193302
Hey Isaac, just wanted to show you the smallest I ever made in my workshop last summer. It turned out to be a kind of cutty with a pencil shank of 10 mm, instead of replicating one of the pipe shapes of the well known pipemaker David Wagner, who passed away to soon.

Still the bowl diameter is about 18 mm, but unfortunately the walls are quite thin, it gets hot easily so i don’t smoke it often.

9F9CBF37-BDB6-4A83-9C4F-6B931545B6B2.jpeg

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
Hey Isaac, just wanted to show you the smallest I ever made in my workshop last summer. It turned out to be a kind of cutty with a pencil shank of 10 mm, instead of replicating one of the pipe shapes of the well known pipemaker David Wagner, who passed away to soon.

Still the bowl diameter is about 18 mm, but unfortunately the walls are quite thin, it gets hot easily so i don’t smoke it often.

View attachment 193312
Wow,It's really a delicate and thin pipe! I always hope to make a pipe myself.
The thin wall is a test of briar's quality. Every time I use my eltang mini AJ, I always carefully control the smoking rhythm. The bowl is too thin :ROFLMAO:

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Y

ou dad’s right, Dragon Weed is kind of a weird blend. It’ll blow your 🎩 off.
@UB 40 Still wondering what's happened to @Chaukisch in the last month. I think he may have taken his life...
Still looking for suitable tobacco blends for re-enactment clay pipe smoking; I'll definitely be ordering the Yorktown, Winchester & Bradyville again & thinking of getting a tin of Musketeer - a must try blend for a clay pipe smoking Redcoat:)
Not buying any more pipe baccy this month though.
Got £14 for a pipe I sold on eBay.
The MB Rustica is the strongest pipe baccy I've tried in my clays; now that did almost blow my hat off:)

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
I really hope your guess is not true. @Chaukisch must be experimenting with his new Virginia formula now,Let's wait for his return.
@UB 40 Still wondering what's happened to @Chaukisch in the last month. I think he may have taken his life...
Still looking for suitable tobacco blends for re-enactment clay pipe smoking; I'll definitely be ordering the Yorktown, Winchester & Bradyville again & thinking of getting a tin of Musketeer - a must try blend for a clay pipe smoking Redcoat:)
Not buying any more pipe baccy this month though.
Got £14 for a pipe I sold on eBay.
The MB Rustica is the strongest pipe baccy I've tried in my clays; now that did almost blow my hat off:)

Status
Not open for further replies.