PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake in a smooth straight brown mid-1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Supreme Bruyere 9456A patent 1896800 billiard with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Since dinner's running late, I'm working on cleaning estate pipes.
Linkman-Grabow-Supreme9456A-billiard.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Day 3 with Peterson’s Pub pipe, 3/4 of a bowl of Black and Tan. This thing is like a chimney it smokes so Smokey. I’m digging it man. Some Jack rye whiskey and I’m listening to jazz tonight, some Lee Ritenour,John Scofield, Joey Defrancisco, Toots Thielmans and Sonny Rollins. View attachment 192944
irish pub pipe with Black and Tan. can it get any more perfect? :)

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
irish pub pipe with Black and Tan. can it get any more perfect? :)
I agree, tobacco is mellow just enough sweetness, cool and long lasting. I love the way the Pub pipe hangs down on your chin perfectly and just keeps the perfectly pact bowl burning. Low maintenance and long lasting as you fraternize and imbibe with your squad.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Wifey and I hung out with the horse today (no work, of course). Bjarne Viking William the Conqueror in my MM Country Gent. Bird report: California quail, California scrub-jay, California towhee, Dark-eyed junco, White-crowned sparrow, California thrasher, and Mountain chickadee. Going to enjoy a lovely dinner of grilled salmon, roasted Brussels sprouts, and mashed potatoes (with some white wine, naturally), and conk out...I'm wiped!

This bowl was in honor of Huell Howser, who passed away 10 years ago today.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Third pipe today, heavy smoking for me. Match Elizabethan from PC in a MM straight hardwood. This is a well-balanced English blend that burns evenly. The MM hardwoods always remind me of Danish modern furniture, especially the straight ones to accentuate the simplicity. If you need a pipe to give away to friends and guests, this is a good one at about $7, and it smokes well too.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Mac Baren Scottish Mixture in a straight, smooth brown 1960s Lane era Charatan Special 38 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffeem neat, is my drink. Going to work in a few minutes.
1960s_Lane_Charatan_Special38_bulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.