PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
After a long and much anticipated wait (three days became 3+ weeks) while the US Postal Service gave my package a round the world tour from Massachusetts to Guam to Hawaii to Seattle and finally to me... the Reiner Professional showed up unmolested and I collected it this morning. Specially selected as a danish-style german tobacco to be the first blend for my Schowa Selected danish-style german paper filter pipe from the (estimated) 1950s or 60s. It is a Large 100g tin - lid makes a great tray while loading. Enjoying it right now with coffee and I am not disappointed. puffy
View attachment 192889
@Scottmi Well it's taken USPS at least 10 years to procure a new fleet of mail vans to replace their ageing Grumman fleet; the newest of which date back to 1994 and at least 500 have gone up in flames. Meanwhile FedEx, UPS and Amazon are all taking delivery of new vehicles...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem
4AB_PSB_right.jpg

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
17A4CB37-3F72-4D23-8F92-D55D6B75E163.jpeg
Had a bowl of SWR out of a MM emerald straight cob this morning, we three kings out of an altinay meer, and swr out of this Savinelli 104 Tre rusticated. This is probably my most smoked briar pipe, but since I’m almost always out and about when I smoke my briars, they don’t get pictures posted as often. I figured that the emerald cob was above the typical ‘(insert tobacco) out of a cob’ forum post, and was given the distinguishing honor of having its name typed out in the post. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.