PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Presbyterian in my Musicò pot, and an inaugural bowl of C&D Poplar Camp in my new old stock Savinelli Punto Oro 702. The stem is fairy narrow and super-flat. Very comfortable.

This pipe doesn't quite replace the 704 (Giubileo D'Oro) I purchased back in October that had a cracked stem. I had to return it. What a disappointment. :cry: The smooth 702 and 704 were meant to be a pair. I like the stem on this one better though, both for its shaping, and for the fact that it's not split through the button!
IMG_3068.jpeg
IMG_3148.jpeg
IMG_3039.jpegIMG_8138.jpeg

mbmoehl

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2022
Metro Detroit
After a long and much anticipated wait (three days became 3+ weeks) while the US Postal Service gave my package a round the world tour from Massachusetts to Guam to Hawaii to Seattle and finally to me... the Reiner Professional showed up unmolested and I collected it this morning. Specially selected as a danish-style german tobacco to be the first blend for my Schowa Selected danish-style german paper filter pipe from the (estimated) 1950s or 60s. It is a Large 100g tin - lid makes a great tray while loading. Enjoying it right now with coffee and I am not disappointed. puffy
View attachment 192889
What an elegant pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.