Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
My man, respect.

I actually enjoy Ten High. Great economy bourbon in a plastic handle (half gallon). Ezra Brooks and Evan Williams also punch above their weight. For whiskey, it's Canada House.

Walking with my daughter and I saw this plate. That's dedication.

View attachment 196366
I have bottles of both Ten High and Evan Williams stashed for SHTF. I usually get a couple bottles of Gentleman Jack each year and ration them. Bourbon & pipes, you can't go wrong.

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania
I’m familiar with store bought scrapple. Do you make a homemade scrapple from deer?
Our local butcher makes it. He processes deer for people, and I usually take him ground for sticks and bologna. He's very good at the specialty stuff, sticks and bologna. But he butchers whole mostly, and he's one of those waste not, want not guys, and he'll take up the scraps and make up pans and pans of scrapple and give it to those who get their deer done up. Some people don't care for it, but I can't tell the difference. I love it. In Pennsylvania you can't sell deer meat directly, but if you ask, they'll give you an extra pan for a donation to their church.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Today is the Chinese New Year's Eve. Very happy to receive two gifts from my wife.
I hope everyone has a good luck in the Year of the Rabbit.View attachment 196165
@isaac liu Happy Chinese New Year 🎉 from England. How's the COVID situation in your part of the world now?
I notice that you're from Wuhan China where the pandemic started...

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Found our I've got asymptomatic covid a few days ago. Got me a week off from work at least.
@Chasing Embers Get well soon!
Been smoking GH brown twist in an Old Dominion Jamestown clay pipe at the Battle of Nantwich re-enactment today. No smoking on the battlefield!
Do you think the Clay King should get a giant clay pipe?
I'd like to find out how much they hold and how long it takes to smoke. I'd need to weigh the pipe before and after filling to find out the weight of the baccy, just like I do at the refill stall at the market when I get my toiletries and cleaning products.
I remember you saying "Now that's in my pipe size area":)
A King Size Clay for the Clay King!

Status
Not open for further replies.