PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Still have a couple of things to do before bed time.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
Good morning. Another day without smoking today. I feel stronger, but I still have a few days to be 100%. Although now I would smoke a nice bowl of mb: Navy Flake. But I think I'll have a lemon yogurt, the tobacco smoke would set off my wife's alarms. Happy Sunday guys.................
So sorry to hear you are not recovered, @JOHN72 . Take care friend and we'll see you back soon I suspect. :)

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
For my 2nd bowl following my inaugural bowl in my recently arrived 1912 Loewe Bent Billiard.

Some well rubbed out Sam Gawith St. James Flake

In another Loewe - more than 50 years younger than the preceeding one. A Civic/Cadogan era 1979 Loewe spigotted Pot shape 911 (Les Wood silver work)View attachment 125118
@OzPiper thats a beauty mate ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Another flake of yellow Capstan in another GL pipe. Chilly weather today. Going for a 3 hour urban walk with my best, old friend. Discuss about various subjects... The elderly men from Muppet show...
Plans for the evening include cinema (the film "Belfast") and a dinner at a restaurant.
Full day.
Enjoy your Sunday good people.

View attachment 125141
@Christos D. Tsatsaronis enjoy your day oot n aboot ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson made in Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Have enough for a bowl or two. A cup of hot tea is my drink.

This pipe is the model Nigel Bruce smoked two Sherlock Holmes movies. If you want Peterson to bring it back into production, tell them and Smoking Pipes, too.
View attachment 125000
Is there some traction for this with them? I don't know why I've never been drawn to Bulldogs, but seeing a commission @hoosierpipeguy posted the other day and looking at this and a couple of others recently the shape is really growing on me, lol.

Ryan

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2021
Noblesville Indiana USA
Last night I decided I wanted to mix in some Old Dark Fired with my Stokkebye Cube Cut (about 2/3 cube cut). I fell asleep before I was able to smoke it. This morning I wasn’t so sure it would be a wise pairing, but it is only a bowls worth so…smoking this morning after a big breakfast and it is much better than what I imagined!

Status
Not open for further replies.