weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed in a Meer...​

GsddFrV.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson made in Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Have enough for a bowl or two. A cup of hot tea is my drink.

This pipe is the model Nigel Bruce smoked two Sherlock Holmes movies. If you want Peterson to bring it back into production, tell them and Smoking Pipes, too.
Peterson_PWW2_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Bax Burley

Can't Leave
Jul 20, 2021
Pennsylvania
Amphora Special Reserve no 8 in a Canasta pipe. Canasta are the "seconds" of Ardor. Very low price but descent products and good smokers, I find.
I also like this tobacco, the black cavendish is dominant and it has strong aftertaste, I get something like bitter chocolate with orange in it... nice.

View attachment 124997
I also get chocolate and orange from Amphora Full Aroma. Like one of those Whitman's candies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Dammit! We were just getting over what we thought had been bad colds, coughing, sneezing and producing enough snot to fill an Olympic sized pool, and we decided to go re-test for Covid. Linda was again Negative but, I was Positive! SOB!
My immune system isn't as strong as my wife's.
Only I have had a serious diminution of smell and taste and a massive headache. Therefore, no pipe smoking for a while.
But I'll keep lurking, as I very much enjoy your posts.
You guys, get vaxed and boosted, as that's what kept us from winding up in the hospital, according to our doctors.
Stay well.
So sorry to hear this - a week before I was to get my first shot about 11 months ago, boom! Wasn't admitted but was in and out more than I cared to be - nothing to mess around with, listen to your body and as I found out, listen to your wife!!!!! First time in my life I really did need someone to look after me - not wanting to talk about me, lol, just bringing it up because it affects people in so many different ways, and I've always been a really healthy person, so it is indiscriminate and unpredictable. Prayers and best wishes for a safe and steady recovery!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.