PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work now.
1940s_Sasieni_Ivory101_Westminster_diplomat.jpg

Eye-level

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 12, 2021
Tulsa Oklahoma
The Edward's 781 is a bent square shaped volcano and it didn't handle the St Pat's well...bitey and sour as it smoked down. The Fosters I'm sure was a factor too. So for bowl #2 I'm breaking my rules and going to run the purer Grand Prix toasted cavendish black stuff in the Edwards straight 700 S with a typical billiard narrow tall chamber. Using a Red Diamond to wash it down. Eddie Murphy was a great one. :)

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
Dammit! We were just getting over what we thought had been bad colds, coughing, sneezing and producing enough snot to fill an Olympic sized pool, and we decided to go re-test for Covid. Linda was again Negative but, I was Positive! SOB!
My immune system isn't as strong as my wife's.
Only I have had a serious diminution of smell and taste and a massive headache. Therefore, no pipe smoking for a while.
But I'll keep lurking, as I very much enjoy your posts.
You guys, get vaxed and boosted, as that's what kept us from winding up in the hospital, according to our doctors.
Stay well.

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Dammit! We were just getting over what we thought had been bad colds, coughing, sneezing and producing enough snot to fill an Olympic sized pool, and we decided to go re-test for Covid. Linda was again Negative but, I was Positive! SOB!
My immune system isn't as strong as my wife's.
Only I have had a serious diminution of smell and taste and a massive headache. Therefore, no pipe smoking for a while.
But I'll keep lurking, as I very much enjoy your posts.
You guys, get vaxed and boosted, as that's what kept us from winding up in the hospital, according to our doctors.
Stay well.
Περαστικά φίλε Ντίνο! Get well soon dino!

Status
Not open for further replies.