PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Is there some traction for this with them? I don't know why I've never been drawn to Bulldogs, but seeing a commission @hoosierpipeguy posted the other day and looking at this and a couple of others recently the shape is really growing on me, lol.
There's a little traction, but more is needed to reintroduce the XL155 to the market. Hopefully, some will read this, and let Smoking Pipes and Peterson know they want it.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Hey Telescopes, I see you like to read the bible. Magnificent pipe my friend...............
But not so much as my Scofield Bible, KJV. Tomorrow, I tackle the Olivet Discourse.

I am reminded through my readings that I have much to make better about myself.

The Dunhill in the picture is a" Not For Sale Dunhill". Flawed, and with some imperfections that remain hidden from my view (small earthquake as I type - I do live in Southern California) it is still a Dunhill as deemed so by its makers and therefore was not chosen to be cast into the company blast furnace. I suppose it is a metaphor for myself. But, it still needs to be cleaned, cared for, washed to remove impurities, etc.

Thank you for noticing.

PipeLoverInPA

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2020
SG Cabbie's Mixture in a Larrysson.
t3060.gif

20220130_124946.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I have not yet visited the USA. I hope before I die, to travel sometime. At the moment I have to be content with going out in the street to throw out the garbage and little else. A fantastic place, the temperatures there will be more pleasant. The economy here in Spain has collapsed the middle class and we have moved down the ladder. I could only travel there as a gift package by UPS.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
I have not yet visited the USA. I hope before I die, to travel sometime. At the moment I have to be content with going out in the street to throw out the garbage and little else. A fantastic place, the temperatures there will be more pleasant. The economy here in Spain has collapsed the middle class and we have moved down the ladder. I could only travel there as a gift package by UPS.
LOL. I just traveled to Spain via a tour group I use, GATE1 Travel. You should check them out, they have some great prices, in fact, incredible.

Southern California is somewhat like your Costa Del Sol. Spain is a beautiful place, no doubt, and I can see why so many Americans are moving there. Southern California is one of the most amazing places to live - despite the extreme weirdness that permeates our core cities. But that is everywhere, right? Palm Springs is unlike any other place on earth I've visited in that you have access to most things found in a big city, dining, museums, culture, and shopping, as well as the luxuries of leisure, hiking, golfing, sitting by the pool, spas, etc all while surrounded by several close mountain ranges that all collide into each other to form an amazing cloudless umbrella of blue skies. I hope you make it.

San Diego is a must.

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
Good morning. Another day without smoking today. I feel stronger, but I still have a few days to be 100%. Although now I would smoke a nice bowl of mb: Navy Flake. But I think I'll have a lemon yogurt, the tobacco smoke would set off my wife's alarms. Happy Sunday guys.................
I'm g!ad to hear you are almost there. The time will pass before you know it!

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
LOL. I just traveled to Spain via a tour group I use, GATE1 Travel. You should check them out, they have some great prices, in fact, incredible.

Southern California is somewhat like your Costa Del Sol. Spain is a beautiful place, no doubt, and I can see why so many Americans are moving there. Southern California is one of the most amazing places to live - despite the extreme weirdness that permeates our core cities. But that is everywhere, right? Palm Springs is unlike any other place on earth I've visited in that you have access to most things found in a big city, dining, museums, culture, and shopping, as well as the luxuries of leisure, hiking, golfing, sitting by the pool, spas, etc all while surrounded by several close mountain ranges that all collide into each other to form an amazing cloudless umbrella of blue skies. I hope you make it.

San Diego is a must.
Yes, I remember what you said about that trip to Spain. I'm sure you loved the Costa del Sol. America is too big to visit so many beautiful places. Well I'm still playing the lottery for now, you never know. But if I get a good amount, I'll treat everyone to a big lunch. It would be one of my dreams. Together with so many good smoking friends. Yeah, I think even the lifeguard at the pool would end up drunk as a barrel of brandy, what the heck. Brobs would be in charge of the barbecue and sausages, I'm missing the human translator.

Status
Not open for further replies.