PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Another flake of yellow Capstan in another GL pipe. Chilly weather today. Going for a 3 hour urban walk with my best, old friend. Discuss about various subjects... The elderly men from Muppet show...
Plans for the evening include cinema (the film "Belfast") and a dinner at a restaurant.
Full day.
Enjoy your Sunday good people.

Capstan yellow in GL.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. I see I mis-wrote my last post in haste. I had a third of a bowl left of Wilke No.24. Shoulda paid more attention when I wrote it.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
WCC Old Dominion in my Savinelli Punto Oro 504 sandblasted bulldog. I bought a half a pound each of 558 and Old Dominion a couple months back when Rouxgaroux dropped and this bowl is the last of that pound.

Final consensus for me is that it's great tobacco but not something I need to cellar deep on. I do have a pound of Old Dominion jarred and some of the 25th anniversary tins cellared, but I'm in no rush to jar more.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple and am about a third of the way through this bowl of year 2010 Kramer’s Blend For Cary Grant in an undated unbranded straight black sandblasted short shank billiard with a long black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Unbranded_French_billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Finished work for the day.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.