PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
I've been trying a local blend called Sun Valley, but I'm not that happy with it. I moved on to C&D Autumn Evening, and even though it's clearly winter, that's a terrific smoke.
I just tried Autumn Evening for the first time a week ago and agree, it is a terrific smoke. Its one of the blends that I will need to buy more. The wife loves the room note as well.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon, guys. Now that I feel a little stronger, I decided to lurk around the forum. Thanks to this horrible medicine,paracetamol, with aspirin and caffeine, a marvelous cocktail, it made me a little more active today. I could smoke some tobacco, but my wife, when she comes home from work tonight, will realize that I smoked while I was sick. So I'd rather not have any problems. Thanks for the messages of encouragement and love.And I hope and wish that fellow forum members, family and friends who have covid now, get over it very quickly and without serious consequences. May God bless you all and your families.

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
Ahhh Friday morning, that means, CS cowboy coffee, Cup O Joe, in a Sav, and a fire in the workshop. Finishing up these pipe racks. I’m going to start a thread on the racks and would love your honest opinions and criticisms. I’ve been ready some of the other threads on racks and you guys have already helped so much. I know they’re not for everyone but I just wanted to make something more up to date then the old racks. image.jpgB02421E9-13AB-481F-8CA3-45F1D001A6F4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.