Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have swimmers ear, and I don't want to get that throat infection again that took my voice for months, so I have abstained since lunch yesterday. No real need to wish me better, because I am just trying to prevent more than heal.
But, my daughter feels better, but is still quarantined, and I am kind of enjoying taking them food. Usually she is too busy to visit often, so I will keep running her some food over.

Hopefully, this minor ear thing will pass, and I can feel more confident to keep smoking.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I have swimmers ear, and I don't want to get that throat infection again that took my voice for months, so I have abstained since lunch yesterday. No real need to wish me better, because I am just trying to prevent more than heal.
But, my daughter feels better, but is still quarantined, and I am kind of enjoying taking them food. Usually she is too busy to visit often, so I will keep running her some food over.

Hopefully, this minor ear thing will pass, and I can feel more confident to keep smoking.
I wish you a speedy recovery for you and your daughter, dear friend Cosmic............

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM

My wife would get swimmer's ear often in the summer and started to put a few drops of rubbing alcohol in her ears when she felt it. Took care of the problem ASAP.

My wife would get swimmer's ear often in the summer and started to put a few drops of rubbing alcohol in her ears when she felt it. Took care of the problem ASAP.
Yeh, this is mostly a pain in my jaw and throat from swimmers ear, unlike I've ever had, but I suspect it will clear up fast. Drops every couple of hours till it gets gone. No worries. I'm certain this is short lived. I just don't want to acerbate it by smoking and getting that throat yeast thing again. First thing the ENT asked me after looking at my throat last time, was "do I smoke cigars" because he said that yeast like that came from cigars.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
image.jpg
On to English Vintage pipes. I start with my Charatan Bulldog 2109 DC London England Special. I. It is an old old favorite of mine, Tinder Box’s Crown Royal which is really Peter Stokkebyes Vanilla Cream. I smoked this for years until I developed my own blend around it, Telescopes: Lane BCA with some Sutliff Nougat, my house blend for these last 40 year. Aromatics, you say as you recoil. What of it?

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Starting on this chilly, sunless Florida day with St. Bruno RR in a dedicated tan Tilshead smooth Dublin with canted smooth rim and flattened shank with matching stem size 3-4. Wife, who is from Maine, is dancing about like a six year-old on the news of the impending couple of feet of snow up North. Ugh.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.