PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
Tordenskjold Virginia Slices in an Altinay.
View attachment 123856
After four months of plumbing issues with this apartment, and a not so helpful landlord, we are moving. I will miss smoking my pipe on this balcony and enjoying the beautiful view. I was blessed with the opportunity to watch a beautiful snowfall on my last smoke.
View attachment 123857
I'm very sorry, I was used to that beautiful background. But if you've had any problems, that's better! I'm sure you'll find other great inspirations;)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Hearth & Home AJ’s Vaper in a pre-1952 Sutliff Falcon 372 (made by Comoy’s) smooth light brown straight bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to Lum and Abner.
Sutliff_Falcon372_Bulldog.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Watching me, watching you….
GH Cherry and Vanilla in a Cuban Cigar Club briar while browsing the forums this morning!View attachment 123872
@Frasermac I've smoked a few packets of Gawith Hoggarth Cherry Vanilla in my clay pipes; including the memorable day with the Lace Wars at Cromford Mill in the long forgotten pre COVID days of 2019...
This was the tobacco my dad says I spent all day trying to light at the Sealed Knot event at Bolsover Castle ? the same year; man it was very windy ?️!!!
It was just too windy ?️ to light my clay pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.