PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown_right.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking the last of my open stash of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. I'll revisit it some day. Too bad the Raccoon series wasn't a better seller.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
2014 C&D Burley Flake #3 gifted to me from Secret Santa here this past Christmas. ❤️

I just opened the tin tonight, and what an extreme musty/ fruity thing going on. I mean talk about, ‘The Aged Smell’, this certainly had it, like the stinkier the better, and this has been the mustiest smeller I’ve ever had. LOL ?

Oh, and such lush dark chocolate looking flakes, you could tell these had age on them.

Extremely sweet, like well aged should be, yummy! ?

I got the Burley Dom! ? ?

Smoking it in my Moretti Morta.

Thanks again Santa if you see this! ?

A2F77E4B-13B0-4EB3-82A2-B67ED74F15B1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.