PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Close to finishing this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. All the ferals except for Daisy the Feral Princess (who spent the night inside my house), Scared Stripesy and Shy Stripesy (who I haven't seen in months) were waiting for me at strategic points in my back yard. I managed to find different places for all to eat in peace.
View attachment 290586
I got this sudden image of you holding a big tray with dishes of cat food, walking around your yard, placing dishes in strategic places! 😀 You are an animal lover's hero, Jim!

TheHellYeah

Might Stick Around
Aug 2, 2023
Porto, Portugal
instagram.com
A personal mixture made 30 years ago from my childhood best friend father on a trip to New York at De La Concha. He called this Tropical Mist. Strong vanilla smell and surprisingly not too much sweet. I opened this can today. The tobacco was closed inside two plastic bags sealed with tape. Smoking it in a small canadian Ropp.

IMG_9179.jpegIMG_9178.jpegIMG_9177.jpegIMG_9173.jpeg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I’m having some 1960’s Ogden’s Gold Block in my birth year Jeantet President de Jubilee at the moment but It’s marred by a raging headache that I’ve been nursing for the last few hours and a bloody toothache which I suspect is actually an infection.
I’m calling it after this and having a early night but even with the excruciating pain I am enjoying this tobacco, far superior than the current GB. image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.