PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. All the ferals except for Daisy the Feral Princess (who spent the night inside my house), Scared Stripesy and Shy Stripesy (who I haven't seen in months) were waiting for me at strategic points in my back yard. I managed to find different places for all to eat in peace.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Solani Silver Flake in a Castello Collection Author.

IMG0062.jpeg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
I just received a delivery from SP.com - shipped yesterday am - estimated delivery Sat - received next day - under 30.5 hours !! Shocking !! Tried a pinch of Daughters and Ryan Three Sails in the Vauen bent egg --- also shocking ! Significantly stronger Nic-wise than what I am used to smoking (Newminster 400 and Sutliffe 507-C).

May have to used it as a mix with other tobacco. May ... may have to experiment a bit.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of blueberry pancakes with unsalted peanuts and a big, tasty Envy apple on the side. I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Gourmet Blend, neat, is my drink. Got a tin of the new version of C&D Sansepolcro to review, and will try it later.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.