PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
I bet you would. I couldn't imagine the cost of running any size farm.
I’ve acquired some more country just recently and it completes the farm from a land acquisition point of view but my fert bill this year will be north of $1.5 million, that doesn’t include spreading cost. Like dad would always say “big acres, big bills”.

Smoking Orlik GS in the same pipe as before now.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake in a smooth straight brown mid-1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Supreme Bruyere 9456A patent 1896800 billiard with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Linkman-Grabow-Supreme9456A-billiard.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Helped keep the mustang calm while wifey did some maintenance farrier work. One does not need to be a Madame Blavatsky to guess what activity I partook of simultaneously...

Peterson Sherlock Holmes in a Savinelli Porto Cervo 122 rusticated bent pot. Surprisingly, the room note did not go over well. One never knows how the olfactory workings of spouses will react. C'est la vie.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Dark-eyed junco, House finch, California towhee, Spotted towhee, American crow, Band-tailed pigeon, White-breasted nuthatch, White-crowned sparrow, Mountain chickadee, Northern flicker, Western bluebird, and California quail. Speaking of birds, chicken noodle soup awaits! Probably better than chickadee noodle soup, but that's just a wild guess.

Shabbat shalom!

porto cervo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.