Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2018 HH Pure Virginia in a Rad Davis

52890778359_16dcdf0e5f_o.jpg

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
Just received an order from Smoking Pipes for C &D Gentleman Caller.I miss out on an offer from PipeStud last year for a well aged tin of this. The description of this tobacco interested me and when I saw C&D'S post for sale I bought several tins. Most Unique tin note. Pulled a pinch from the tin and let it sit for 10 minutes then filled this cob. Not as ooverwhelming as some reviews I have read,, 2/3erds in and I am very pleased with this blend. I will be Purchasing more to cellar away as I will be excited to see how it goes throughout the years to come.
I am not a big aromatic fanboy but I am digging this blend and think you all should give it a try. 🤙🤙✌️
20240216_152023.jpg

Last edited:

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Just received an order from Smoking Pipes for C &D Gentleman Caller.I miss out on an offer from PipeStud last year for a well aged tin of this. The description of this tobacco interested me and when I saw C&D'Souza post for sale I bought several tins. Most Unique tin note. Pulled a pinch from the tin and let it sit for 10 minutes then filled this cob. Nor as ooverwhelming as some reviews I have read,, 2/3erds in and I am very pleased with this blend. I will be Purchasing more to cellar away as I will be excited to see how it goes throughout the years to come.
I am not a big aromatic fanboy but I am digging this blend and think you all should give it a try. 🤙🤙✌️
View attachment 289044
It’s in my regular rotation! I rather enjoy it!

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Inspired by @JOHN72 this morning: HH Pure Virginia Flake in my Merchant Service Dark Cutty with my 'Blue Water' homemade 3d printed short stem while perusing some maritime art, with coffee
View attachment 288993
That looks like a fantastic book, I will find one, also thank you @JOHN72 for your awesome nautical pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.