PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
First pipe in the briar (and other woods) "phase" of my rotation. It is the annual pipe for 2024, made for the members of the Greek Pipe Club by George Leoussis.
I found a small Bic Lighter on the the street today, it's working, I used it to light my pipe.
In it: scraps and leftovers.
A nice coming weekend to all of you good people!

Frankenstein Mixture - GL pipe.jpg
Greek Pipe Club Annual Pipe 2024 by George Leoussis.jpg
small yellow Bic lighter.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
As I have mentioned before, I love your maritime art, and thank you for sharing. This one, I admit, gives this inland landlubber the shivers. May I ask, who is the artist, and what is its title?
Hi Carol. I think it is this painter. Ivan Konstantinovich Aivazovsky was a Russian romantic painter. He is considered one of the best marine artists in history. Named Hovhannes Aivazian, Aivazovsky was born into an Armenian family in the Black Sea port of Feodosia in the Crimea, living there most of his life. 440px-aivazovsky-self-portrait-1874.jpg!Portrait.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Happy Friday! Well through some well aged Mac Baren Plumcake in this recently acquired 1935 Dunhill Patent 111 - been looking a long time for a late 30s era Dumhill billiard - maybe George VI enjoyed it! If he did he ghosted it well, haha. I’ll have to try this blend in another pipe because what gets through the ghosting is good.IMG_3799.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.