PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Dan Tobacco The Mallard Flake Plus Perique in a 2021 medium bend black sandblasted Peterson Newgrange 80S bent bulldog silver spigot with a tapered reddish brown with black stripes acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend. This is not a hard one to do. Getting ready to clean some pipes.
Peterson_80S_NG_bbulldog_ ss.jpg

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Argentine My Rott twist in a Hardcastle's bullcap....with a wee dram of Argie whisky.

20230201-213425.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Off to work on a new Archie/Mighty Crusaders story, Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Akoni808

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2022
O’ahu, Hawai’i
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Dan Tobacco The Mallard Flake Plus Perique in a 2021 medium bend black sandblasted Peterson Newgrange 80S bent bulldog silver spigot with a tapered reddish brown with black stripes acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend. This is not a hard one to do. Getting ready to clean some pipes.
View attachment 199052
When you do your reviews (thank you for your diligence and hard work), is there a certain amount of bowls you’ll smoke of a blend?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am smoking D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Adventures of Harry Nile on the XM. A great radio series.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

mikeysmokes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 22, 2018
Ohio, USA
To end January, I enjoyed a bowl of Sutliff 507C Virginia Slices in an MM Little Devil with water to drink while watching Darkest Hour. Continuing that theme tonight, smoking some 2018 Erinmore in a MM bent stem Legend with water to drink while watching Dunkirk.

Happy February everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.