PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterson314

Can't Leave
Sep 13, 2019
Peter Stokkebye's Amsterdam 83 blend of citrusy Virginias and dark-fired Kentucky leaf in a MM and C&D collaboration cob with a dark amber colored bent stem with a diplomat bowl. Working on some writing projects prior to picking up my wife from her book group.
I've smoked a lot of Stokkebye's and I've smoked a thing or two from Amsterdam, but I haven't combined the two. How do you like it?

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
Just starting a bowl of Sutliff's Vanilla Custard - a favorite blend of mine. Smoking it in a MM Country Gentleman.

I miss the days of smoking my pipe with other people. The (now defunct) Montreal Pipe Smokers Club was fun. We'd meet at a cigar lounge called Stogies. As long as we bought alcohol, they would let us pipe smokers stay. We met once a month and had great times. Quebec's tobacco laws are VERY restrictive. Even the pipe shops cannot allow smoking. The online site for Blatter and Blatter's is not allowed to even describe their tobaccos. They are only allowed to list the name. No prices and no online sales.

No 4-3 MM Country Gentleman.JPG

Peterson314

Can't Leave
Sep 13, 2019
Just starting a bowl of Sutliff's Vanilla Custard - a favorite blend of mine. Smoking it in a MM Country Gentleman.

I miss the days of smoking my pipe with other people. The (now defunct) Montreal Pipe Smokers Club was fun. We'd meet at a cigar lounge called Stogies. As long as we bought alcohol, they would let us pipe smokers stay. We met once a month and had great times. Quebec's tobacco laws are VERY restrictive. Even the pipe shops cannot allow smoking. The online site for Blatter and Blatter's is not allowed to even describe their tobaccos. They are only allowed to list the name. No prices and no online sales.

View attachment 200216
Is this a Quebec thing or a Canada thing? I remember having a great time in Toronto, but that must have been 6 years ago now.

Damn. Time flies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rock fish and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Since I smoked my other two Alden pipes, I went for the trifecta. Watching an episode of The Carol Burnett Show on PBS. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.