PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
KBV Van Gogh in a Doug Finlay chubby apple. Back from snowshoeing with the wife and youngest dog - first time - fun!! How have I lived this long and not tried it before, haha. The scales tell a wonderful tale so …. mixed some of that onion soup mix with some sour cream and while percolating I’m enjoying music from the Jeep in the garage and I’m thinking patty melt! @JimInks isn’t the only one who knows how to “cheat” but I’ll just have one! puffy

048FD660-1631-471B-B9FC-58D5FD49EC1C.jpeg

Zeno Marx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2022
41° and sunny. All that snow, and now things are melting with rain in the forecast. I hope the gutters thaw before the rain comes. Large rusticated Italian billiard with new LNF. Good smoke, but like a rookie, I couldn't get the bottom to burn for beans. 7.5/10

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Another feral has been showing up lately. Very shy and afraid, but hungry. It won't let me get near him/her (?), but I did talk to it through the screen door, and it sat there and listened. Maybe it's a first step? Anyway, Tomato the Brave didn't like it eating his food, but when the cat left, I gave Tomato more food.
View attachment 200088

View attachment 200089
That cat doesn't look like it's been missing too many meals. ;)

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Another feral has been showing up lately. Very shy and afraid, but hungry. It won't let me get near him/her (?), but I did talk to it through the screen door, and it sat there and listened. Maybe it's a first step? Anyway, Tomato the Brave didn't like it eating his food, but when the cat left, I gave Tomato more food.
View attachment 200088

View attachment 200089
Definitely a first step, gotta go very slow with new cats, especially ferals. Soft blinking, half shut eyes when looking at a cat says “I’m a friend” if you just look at them normally they will see it as a threat.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Once again, I find myself getting in one last bowl before the snow (3-5" projected, and they always underestimate). My old standby, Sutliff Balkan Sobranie Orig. Mix Match in my Savinelli Bacco 321 bent author. Paired with a for-now hot cup of chai tea w/milk and honey. Bird report: California quail, California scrub-jay, California towhee, California thrasher, Steller's jay, House finch, Dark-eyed junco, White-crowned sparrow, Oak titmouse, and White-breasted nuthatch.

Probably won't get a chance to have another 'til the weekend, so this one is for my maternal grandfather, who passed away a quarter century ago Wednesday. 🙏

Stay warm people!

bacco & pouch.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Enjoying my weekly pipe zoom. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.