PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCJ

Can't Leave
May 22, 2022
NW Connecticut
Sutliff 1849 in a Missouri Meerschaum cob. Trusty Rodgers of Sheffield pipe tool and vintage 1950's Nimrod Commander pipe lighter accompanying.

Just had to order a tin of this blend to try given several postings in this thread earlier this month. Smoked a bowl fresh from the tin "as is", then immediately smoked another two bowls of it with a small bit of added Green River Black Cavendish. Rarely smoke more than one bowl of anything back-to-back. Liked it both ways (but a bit better with the added black cav, to be honest). One thing to note is that the Sutliff 1849 tins are only 1.5 oz size, so although looks much cheaper at first glance than other VaPers in the ~$12.95/tin price point in reality it is priced about the same as those on a per gram basis. Glad I tried it, and I absolutely love the classy tin art on this blend!

DSCN0488.JPG

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Sutliff 1849 in a Missouri Meerschaum cob. Trusty Rodgers of Sheffield pipe tool and vintage 1950's Nimrod Commander pipe lighter accompanying.

Just had to order a tin of this blend to try given several postings in this thread earlier this month. Smoked a bowl fresh from the tin "as is", then immediately smoked another two bowls of it with a small bit of added Green River Black Cavendish. Rarely smoke more than one bowl of anything back-to-back. Liked it both ways (but a bit better with the added black cav, to be honest). One thing to note is that the Sutliff 1849 tins are only 1.5 oz size, so although looks much cheaper at first glance than other VaPers in the ~$12.95/tin price point in reality it is priced about the same as those on a per gram basis. Glad I tried it, and I absolutely love the classy tin art on this blend!

View attachment 202800
Those posts have gotten to me also. Will add a tin to my next order.

Status
Not open for further replies.