PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiedmontPipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2022
Cheers Dan, yes it's a Hardcastle. Haven't you tried the Cannon yet? Thought you'd of been straight on that one.
Evening gents. Winding down from a weekend of watching the rugby & drinking beer. Velvan Plug in a Peterson Zulu. Effortlessly sliced up after an overdue re-sharpening of my old Buck knife.
View attachment 131490
The 110 is a classic.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink. Zooming with a few pipe buddies.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Erinmore. What now follows my offend some of you with a delicate disposition so I guess this is what should be called a 'trigger warning' and purely reflects my experience and as such YVMV - (Your Vomit May Vary). This tobacco still smells exactly as I remember it from 1981. It tastes like warm air. I suppose it would compare to running a fart through a pair of www.myshreddies.com and then being disappointed that you can no longer 'Dutch Oven' your significant other half. It burns quite well and requires few relights and the room note is nothing like Bosuns Plug. The second bowl on @simong's suggestion I tweaked with some Coniston Cut Plug which sort of made the tobacco develop something that resembled a personality. I used a late 19th century meerschaum 'cutty' without fear of ghosting. That was what I smoked today and now back to some Gawith Brown Twist.

Jaron h

Might Stick Around
Feb 4, 2022
Washington state
Finishing up a bowl of C&D’s Haunted Bookshop through my brand new Peterson House pipe, bent in the rusticated finish. I am so impressed at how well these large pipes from Peterson smoke! I gotta tell you if you’re on the fence about the Pub pipe or the house pipe, either for their bowl size or smoking qualities I personally think there’s nothing to worry about, these are amazing pipes!

1646001040488.jpeg

1646001069899.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.