PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
@Fralphog Sounds good ? to me; I like handmade things!
Need to make a storage box for my clay pipes so they don't get broken in the thick of battle:)
Found a large nail I can use as a pipe tamper:)
Halfdan, I was just going to ask you what you store your clay pipes in. I have enough of them now, that I need to figure out something safer to put them in.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Halfdan, I was just going to ask you what you store your clay pipes in. I have enough of them now, that I need to figure out something safer to put them in.
@Carol At present I wrap them in bubble wrap and used pipe tobacco packets in an empty ice cream box but I'm looking for something safer and more period correct!

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
I just refurbished an older Donegal Rocky and it smokes great. You trimmed your beard. Soon I might be able to compete! LOL
reloader,
I like the Donegal Rocky line. They do smoke great.
Yep I cut a few inches of the beard off. Usually trim it back once a year and that’s about it. Never know how much I will cut off when I do it, all depends on how steady the old hands are when I get started. Sometimes if I mess up on the initial outline I have to trim it shorter. I’m not much on letting anyone else trim it.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Windjammer in a Georg Jensen bent brandy. I'm thoroughly satisfied with my purchase of this pipe. I've only smoked it 4 or 5 times so far, but it smokes extremely cool and dry. I'd be curious to try out some more Jensen pipes. I keep seeing these tall stacks on ebay. I don't know how much longer I can resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.