PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
@Carol At present I wrap them in bubble wrap and used pipe tobacco packets in an empty ice cream box but I'm looking for something safer and more period correct!
Thanks. I too have them in bubble wrap. Have a couple oldest long ones in leather bags I sewed up. But they don't fit in the wood cigar box I have the smaller pipes in. Will have to keep working on it.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Busted off 50 g. of Folklore, and grabbed an unsmoked Don Warren Maple Poker.

There’s a lot going on here. I like it so far, the room note is like potpourri. Definitely noticed the clove, although it doesn’t overpower the other flavors. Reminds me of the old Beeman’s chewing gum.

In some respects it has some similarities to Elf Dandruff; not necessarily the specific flavors, but mouthfeel, the wide variety of flavors, and balance.

View attachment 127002View attachment 127003
I know I've told you this before, but man do I like Don's pipes. Love it

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Meer...​

P6av9bf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.