PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Questioning my life choices after making bad decision with a beard trimmer last night. My only comfort this morning coming from two of my favorite things; coffee and tobacco.

Starting the day off with my usual; EMP in a straight Peterson bulldog with a cup of strong black coffee.

View attachment 130654

View attachment 130655
The advantage is that your beard will grow. Another advantage is that you don't have gray hair, I used to dye my beard with dark brown dye, because all my beard is and still is ash color. And I looked like a Dominican friar. It's good to change your image from time to time.

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Questioning my life choices after making bad decision with a beard trimmer last night. My only comfort this morning coming from two of my favorite things; coffee and tobacco.

Starting the day off with my usual; EMP in a straight Peterson bulldog with a cup of strong black coffee.

View attachment 130654

View attachment 130655
Goatee is better than beard sometimes... looks good! Enjoy!

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia

View attachment 130654

View attachment 130655
Been there Brother. You'll get over it in a month or two. Great pipe and tobacco and a nice cap there my friend!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Back from my coffee and navel gazing. According to Amazon they do sell date stamps with the year bit going as far as 2026. I do like these self inking stamps that not only date documents but have other uses like printing the word 'Paid' or in the case of our firm 'Over Due' since our clients are terrible at paying their bills. Armed with this starting new information I shall have my secretary order one of these new stamps today and maybe I will search Amazon with the key word 'Meerschaum Cutty' to see what pops up. I mean any man like Mr. Bezos that owns a penis shaped rocket and resembles Dr. Evil can't be all bad. Time for a bowl of Brown Twist cut extra fine and another mug of coffee before the insanity begins.
If you’ve been gazing at your belly button all day I’d say the insanity is well and truly established ???. Or am I misinterpreting Navel gazing? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.