PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning Chums! Another day in paradise. It is 5.30 AM and its 62 degrees outside and having taken my pills and put the coffee on I am going to sit outside and contemplate the world with my pipe and why I cannot buy a new date stamp that goes beyond 2021. I know first world problems! My pipe de jour is a 1899 short 'one of those' pipes with a silver band made of meerschaum with an amber stem and I am kicking my day off with Warrior Plug. I'll catch up with you lot later after coffee.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Back from my coffee and navel gazing. According to Amazon they do sell date stamps with the year bit going as far as 2026. I do like these self inking stamps that not only date documents but have other uses like printing the word 'Paid' or in the case of our firm 'Over Due' since our clients are terrible at paying their bills. Armed with this starting new information I shall have my secretary order one of these new stamps today and maybe I will search Amazon with the key word 'Meerschaum Cutty' to see what pops up. I mean any man like Mr. Bezos that owns a penis shaped rocket and resembles Dr. Evil can't be all bad. Time for a bowl of Brown Twist cut extra fine and another mug of coffee before the insanity begins.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Questioning my life choices after making bad decision with a beard trimmer last night. My only comfort this morning coming from two of my favorite things; coffee and tobacco.

Starting the day off with my usual; EMP in a straight Peterson bulldog with a cup of strong black coffee.

View attachment 130654

View attachment 130655
The Van Dyke looks good on you. I wouldn't sweat your life choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.