PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
You can put some Walnut original flake.................Have you tried it?
@JOHN72 Not smoked my pipes today; still feeling a bit upset and anxious about the gas service engineer not coming when I'd made an appointment earlier this week. Going to the Don Catchment Rivers Trust Christmas ? volunteer celebration in Sheffield next Tuesday.

S

ScienceSmoker

I loved the way the Goedewaagen Baronite pipe smoked yesterday, so I'm smoking it again this afternoon. Again though, the bowl is huge, so I loaded it up only about 3/4 full with Peterson's Sherlock Holmes. Yeah, I know... but I really like Sherlock Holmes. I think it's a very under-rated blend. And it's really great from this pipe, which smokes very clean and dry.
goedewaagen.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Some two year old C&D Bayou Morning in a smooth Royal Duke apple that I removed the awful lacquer from with my wife's nail polish remover and one of her cotton make up pads. Oddly, the pipe now has a beautiful matte brown finish and all the red color is gone. It appears the lacquer itself was tinted red so the cotton pad was red. This pipe smokes great (no filter for me) and has become one of my favorites. And it's American!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast and orange slices lunch, and am smoking C&D Yorktown in a smooth terracotta medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Got the two reviews done and posted at TR and here. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.