PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Plug in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Listening to Tales of the Texas Rangers as I work on a private super hero commission for a friend.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and smoked a bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been cleaning estate pipes.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Good day all.

During the first (and only) time I have been to the Weinig Tobbaco Store in Bamberg, Bavaria, Germany, I have purchased (among others) one of the house blends: No 7.
I liked it a lot, so I reordered. It is what I am smoking now and enjoy a lot. In the description it says Vaniila flavoured, strange - I get something more like cacao. Anyway, I like it during smoking and also it has a lasting aftertaste. In a Missouri Pride MM Corn Cob pipe. In the photo: the store's door handle.
Listening to All Classical Portland online, now playing Ave Maria by Franz Schubert (1797 – 1828).

Stay safe good people.

Weinig no 7 in MM Missouri Pride.JPG
Weinig store Bamberg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.