PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Also..
Just a quick shout out whilst I'm here to all the members recently that have loved ones going through covid, hope they are recovering well and you guys are doing well yourselves.
From memory there is @Grangerous and @JKoD that I recall.
Best wishes guys, hope you have good news to report, when you want to of course.

Edit: Apologies to anybody I've missed, just seems since the Xmas period there were quite a few members with family members sick and Christmas catch ups postponed.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good morning. I start with the third tobacco of the morning. Virginia Flake of mac baren. An open tin, I think three months old. In a General MM pipe, well loaded to the brim. I love these things in the morning. The fragrance of this tobacco continues to surprise me. I continue with my method of slow and contemplative smoking. I get very good results............

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Wait, this is in Oz, which has more species of poisonous beasties than the rest of the world put together ?

I'd be calling in the pest exterminators pronto
After I pee in my pants ?
Stick it in a box and send it to the English Cricket team, perhaps a scare will do them some good. Not like it matters now.
Well played guys (he says through gritted teeth) ?

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Also..
Just a quick shout out whilst I'm here to all the members recently that have loved ones going through covid, hope they are recovering well and you guys are doing well yourselves.
From memory there is @Grangerous and @JKoD that I recall.
Best wishes guys, hope you have good news to report, when you want to of course.

Edit: Apologies to anybody I've missed, just seems since the Xmas period there were quite a few members with family members sick and Christmas catch ups postponed.
Thank you for the well wishes. We have a ways to go, but each day seems a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.