PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
If you love burley you can’t go wrong , it’s an all day smoke for sure.
I wanna try Old Joe Krantz next , same leaf but bolder
I got some Burley Morning Pipe from one of the members and really enjoyed it. So apparently I do like burley. I'll put that on the order list as soon as the wife gives me permission to get some more tobacco. LOL

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
I hate the wind. Seems like we have to deal with it all the time here. Just glad our house is situated so that we can usually hide from it on one side or the other. Haven't tried Country Squire yet.
I think Shepherd's Pie is one of my top favorites. Just enough Latakia, and a bit of I think Izmir. Retrohale is like a fine incense. Love the stuff.

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
I got some Burley Morning Pipe from one of the members and really enjoyed it. So apparently I do like burley. I'll put that on the order list as soon as the wife gives me permission to get some more tobacco. LOL
Watch out you might be smoking lots of burley this year:D i smoke like a freight train i don’t get lots of enjoyment when sipping the tobacco , burley is suit for my style

Sometimes you just have to find the right burley…. then you slide down that rabbit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.