PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Morning Men! Only 2 more shopping days to Christmas and then the consumer part of the year is over. I will probably drop by my local house of religion on Christmas Day, making sure to remove my pipe from my mouth first and have a quick chat with the 'big fella' upstairs. In the mean time I am having a slow start to my day by preparing a bowl of Warrior Plug in a rather natty 5 1/2" 'cutty' pipe with a super Redmanol stem and hallmarked silver band dating to the early teens of the 20th century. Enjoy you day!

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
First day off for the Christmas stretch - Happy to share my mom got oxygen levels to a sustainable place and was sent home last night - nothing short of remarkable. Still has a ways to go, but looks like Christmas at a minimum will be at home!

Was supposed to connect with a buddy today and smoke a new blend he got - Verge Engine SantaDrive — had a text when woke up that he was called into work and couldn’t do that today - but said to check the door. To my amazement - a nice sample of it was inside the storm door!

So, packed a bowl in a Boswell I only smoke on occasion - we’ll consider this a special one. ?

Cheers - and thank you all for the kind words and certainly prayers, they truly work.

CF6C0764-B329-4060-B428-7090F05AA324.jpeg

lonepiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2017
Central Virginia
First day off for the Christmas stretch - Happy to share my mom got oxygen levels to a sustainable place and was sent home last night - nothing short of remarkable. Still has a ways to go, but looks like Christmas at a minimum will be at home!

Was supposed to connect with a buddy today and smoke a new blend he got - Verge Engine SantaDrive — had a text when woke up that he was called into work and couldn’t do that today - but said to check the door. To my amazement - a nice sample of it was inside the storm door!

So, packed a bowl in a Boswell I only smoke on occasion - we’ll consider this a special one. ?

Cheers - and thank you all for the kind words and certainly prayers, they truly work.

View attachment 116534
Great news about your mom! May your family have a wonderful holiday with renewed peace of mind.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Morning Men! Only 2 more shopping days to Christmas and then the consumer part of the year is over. I will probably drop by my local house of religion on Christmas Day, making sure to remove my pipe from my mouth first and have a quick chat with the 'big fella' upstairs. In the mean time I am having a slow start to my day by preparing a bowl of Warrior Plug in a rather natty 5 1/2" 'cutty' pipe with a super Redmanol stem and hallmarked silver band dating to the early teens of the 20th century. Enjoy you day!
@condorlover1 Happy Christmas ??⛄?⛄?
Thanks ? for the pipes!

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe

I am very happy for your mom and for you and your dad. Hopefully he will recover very soon...........
View attachment 116534

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia

View attachment 116534
Glad to hear that your Mother is on the mend! Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Cancelled family xmas get together in Switzerland due to all of us still in Corona home isolation. Making the best of it with St Bruno ready rubbed in the Peterson xmas Professor. Thankful that we all got away with mild symptoms.
View attachment 116539
@goldenmole Glad you're ok, I've just had my COVID booster today.
I've smoked a few packets of St Bruno Ready Rubbed in my clay pipes. Not smoking anything until Tuesday now!

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders

View attachment 116534
@JKoD great news ?
Ettrick puffer

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@condorlover1 Happy Christmas ??⛄?⛄?
Thanks ? for the pipes!
Dan what have I said to you many times. I hate recognition and if I give something I usually prefer to stay anonymous! Use your noddle lad and try writing a review of one of your favorite pipe tobaccos. A Youtube video is too easy. I want to read a review from you. You know you can do it so give it a whirl lad!

Status
Not open for further replies.