PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hearth and Home Midtown series Chestnut, a Walnut match, in a MM straight hardwood maple, a great little pipe for five bucks. I've been enjoying Chestnut for years, and it has aged nicely, once in a tub, now in a jar. I'm going on a lunch run soon, for take out, and my wife will cook shrimp soup later. A safe health holiday to all. Christmas Eve Eve.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I do. You didn't invite me, you slacker!!! :)
jim, if yo u lived half an hour away I would give you the key to my house so my coffee could be ready and I would let you pick out my first pipe nd coffee for the day. I am sure it would be a great combo.

My first bowl of the day was 2008 Samuel Gawith Golden Glow in a Jack Howell Rhodesian.

I am getting to light up a bowl of 2013 Brigham Klondike Gold in a Jack Howell Rhodesian..

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
C&D Derringer (about a year old) in a Peterson Irish Army 406 with fishtail acrylic stem and drinking hot Irish tea with a splash of milk. I hesitate to say this is my favorite pipe because I have a fickle streak but none of my pipes feels as natural in my hand as this little prince. It is feather light and slightly squat, has a small chamber and smokes like a dream.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch, and have almost smoked a third of a bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.