PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Just finished smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
View attachment 116438
I almost bought some Dunbar at brick and mortar kicking myself I did not

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
C&D Blitzen in a Sandblasted Peterson SH Deerstalker.
View attachment 116507

I LOVE those pictures! Somehow Eastern Europe always is pictured as a grimm place in Western Europe. I think I should experience some Sofia city trip myself when COVID allows. I had a Hungarian GF living in Germany, we went to their house in Hungary and visited Budapest, beautifull city as well.

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
I LOVE those pictures! Somehow Eastern Europe always is pictured as a grimm place in Western Europe. I think I should experience some Sofia city trip myself when COVID allows. I had a Hungarian GF living in Germany, we went to their house in Hungary and visited Budapest, beautifull city as well.
Let me know if you decide to make the trip!

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Getting in a bowl of PS LBF with a lone cup of coffee this morning while I ponder the news my dad shared with me this morning… mom at hospital with COVID and pneumonia…in ER waiting for a “COVID Room” that may be up to hours away based on availability…?
@JKoD thoughts and prayers from our family to yours ?
Ettrick puffer

Status
Not open for further replies.