PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny_Pipecleaner

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 13, 2019
Mill Valley, CA
I bought Scott Klein Burner to give as a gift but I am thinking of keeping it ;) how does it smoke ?
I have 3 of them. Dublin, billiard, prince. They all smoke very well. The stems aren’t the greatest but that’s what you get for such an affordable price. They’re perfect truck, camping, knockaround pipes. Or if say you don't normally smoke Latakia, but once in awhile you do.
The billiard Burner is actually a stummel from some old French pipe maker. I guess Scott acquired a batch that was found in an old factory, as I’m told.

Jun 23, 2019
Discussing shapes in another thread and the 'brandy' came up, which reminded me to smoke this beauty: a self-restored S. Bang brandy; filled with a big boozy bowl of Pembroke -

abrMiMIl.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Couldn't sleep, so I'm smoking. :) A very logical solution. :)
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
4A5B7F74-64AC-4967-BF0C-50E9B399A997.jpeg
Good morning all. I just realized that yesterday was the first day that I didn’t post in this thread since I started posting. I had good reason, as it was a big day in the Wheel household. My baby girl walked across the stage and received her college diploma yesterday. Just might have tugged a tear out of her old man. Anyway, it was a day of celebrating her accomplishments, so smoking was put on the back burner.

I’m making up for it this morning with Cringle Flake 2021 in my no name billiard meer. Hot cup of coffee with bourbon cream to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.